"Aw. But Momo likes fried shrimp!" - Momo Sakura in Drama CD 3
|名字(日语)||佐倉モモ （Sakura Momo）|
|年龄||Younger than Kyoko (Deceased)|
- 日文 | 佐倉モモ（さくら もも／Sakura Momo）
- 中译 | 佐仓桃、佐仓桃子
- When she was younger she wore her short hair in a short ponytail. In the manga she is presented to be much older when she died, she wore her hair with braided twintails.
- She might be the witch Elsa Maria who Kyubey secretly made into a Puella Magi. This seems too unlikely, especially since Kyoko said, in Episode 7, that everyone but her in her family were killed.
- Her full name is revealed in the Drama CD 3. Much like Yuma, she refered to herself in the third person
- Momo may be named after the title character of Magical Princess Minky Momo, an early magical girl series. Although he claimed it wasn't an inspiration for Madoka, Producer Atsuhiro Iwakami has stated that he was fond of the show. It's also notable that the title character of Minky Momo actually died in a car accident (but was reincarnated).
- An anime design for Momo was drawn, but it was never used in the series. Instead, they used a stylized paper cutout to reenact Kyoko's backstory.
- The design later was used for Momo's appearances in Madoka Magica Portable.
- It can be inferred that Kyoko and Momo shared a close relationship, as it is Yuma's resemblance to her younger sister that makes Kyoko decide to look after the little girl.
Momo in Madoka Manga[编辑]
She has long braided hair and appears to be a few years younger than Kyoko but more mature-looking than the childlike version from the anime, a completely different design from the anime version.
Momo in Oriko Magica[编辑]
She appears in a flashback, when Kyoko looks at Yuma and she is reminded of her little sister.
Momo in Different Story[编辑]
Momo in "The Different Story" manga is drawn completely different than from the Madoka manga counterpart, despite being drawn by the same artist. She appears to be younger and has shorter hair, pulled halfway into a ponytail like her older sister's. She retains some similarities from the anime version design, as a panel in a flashback of the manga shows she used to look the way her design appears. It is stated in-story and by the artist that approximately a year has passed, and Momo's new look is due to her growth.
Momo's anime design.
Momo paper cutout.jpg
Momo's stylized design from Kyoko's flashback.
Sakura family BD.jpg
The whole family.
Kyoko family happy psp.png
Momo with her sister and father in Puella Magi Madoka Magica Portable.
Sakura family PSP.jpg
Kyoko's family manga.jpg
Kyoko, Momo, and their father in the manga.
Momo different story.jpg
Momo as she appears in The Different Story.
Momo sakura diff story page.jpg
Momo in cameo-Oriko Magica.jpg
Momo in a flashback in Oriko Magica, to the left of Yuma.
Sakura sisters young church.png
Kyouko little sis.jpg
The Sakura Sisters.jpg
Kyouko lil sis flying.jpg
Kyouko momo fanart father.png